For a more upright position, install Soma's Clarence Handlebar. It's made of aluminum, features a comfortable backsweep, and will look great on your town bike!
- Inspired by old Italian Cafe Racers and clubman bars, adds interest to any bike - CrMo-plated Tange steel - Clamp diamater: 25.4mm - Rise: 5 deg - Width: 22.8" (579mm) - Up/back sweep: 15 deg
Soma's Condorina Handlebar replicates the Italian cafe racer bar. It's made of steel, features a comfortable backsweep, and will look great on your town bike!
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
- While aluminum and carbon pursuit bars don't last, this bar is pure steel - 66mm drop
Soma's El Toro Steel Pursuit Handlebar is strong like bull. It sports extensions that are great for sprinting and is made of steel. It will look great on your town bike!
- Extra wide 6061 aluminum with tons of sweep - Forward offset to negate the sweep's stem shortening effect - Sweep: 15 degrees
$49.90 - $53.90
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
$45.90 - $53.90
- Tange aluminum assures strength and dependability - Stiff enough for track sprints and cool enough for urban machines
Page 1 of 1