$32.00 - $35.00
Remember those great Belleri Porteur bars from France? Of course Belleri is long out of business, but those handlebars are still sought-after. So, Velo-Orange decided to make their own Porteur bars. They are 480mm wide; reach is 140mm. The grip area is about 130mm, and they have about 15mm of rise or drop. The clamp area is 25.4mm. The quality and polishing are very nice. The transition from the grip to the curve on the originals was a bit abrupt; The Velo-Orange version has a gentler transition. The curves on both versions are fuller and, we think, prettier than the somewhat similar Champs Elysées bars used on the old Herse bikes. These bars are available in two tubing diameters, 23.8mm road-sized and 22.2mm mountain bike-sized (clamp area is 25.4mm on both): - 22.2mm diameter (MTB-size) bars accept MTB brake levers and clamp-on shifters. They do not work with bar-end shifters. The only inverse levers that work are Dia Compe levers in the 22.2mm size. - 23.8mm diameter (road-size) bars accept standard inverse brake levers, standard bar end shifters, and 23.8mm city brake levers. In short, anything made for road bars fits. They do not accept MTB levers or shifters.
If variety is the spice of life, then the Moloko bar oozes umami at every bend. It offers a multitude of hand positions to keep you comfortable and in control over the course of a long day riding over varied terrain. It also has plenty of spots to mount your various accessories. Dangle a handlebar bag from it, strap some lights to it, throw a GPS on it (if that's your thing), and ride all day. It comes in a standard width of 735mm but if 685mm is more your style, don't you worry. Surly added cut marks so you can easily make it so. - Material: CroMoly steel - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Width: 735mm; Cut marks for 685mm - Rise: 0 - Sweep Angle: 34 degrees - Weight: 709g - Color: E.D. coated Black
Soma's 456 Track Bar features the classic Cinelli track-style shape, but the drops extend back a little farther. It's made of steel and is great for sprinting!
- A design similar to the Nitto and GB randonneur bars. - Unlike typical road race bars, it offers a comfortable position when holding onto the ramps (behind the hoods) - Polished 6061 T6 aluminum with no cable grooves - Ramp width (center to center) is 65mm less than width at the drops - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 87mm
For a more upright position, install Soma's Clarence Handlebar. It's made of aluminum, features a comfortable backsweep, and will look great on your town bike!
- Inspired by old Italian Cafe Racers and clubman bars, adds interest to any bike - CrMo-plated Tange steel - Clamp diamater: 25.4mm - Rise: 5 deg - Width: 22.8" (579mm) - Up/back sweep: 15 deg
Soma's Condorina Handlebar replicates the Italian cafe racer bar. It's made of steel, features a comfortable backsweep, and will look great on your town bike!
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
- While aluminum and carbon pursuit bars don't last, this bar is pure steel - 66mm drop
Soma's El Toro Steel Pursuit Handlebar is strong like bull. It sports extensions that are great for sprinting and is made of steel. It will look great on your town bike!
- Drop bar designed with off road use in mind - Width of flats on top: 340mm - Grip area has a slight flare - Bar-end shifter compatible. 300g - Clamp: 31.8mm - Width: 56cm - Drop: 112mm - Reach: 65mm
$59.90 - $79.90
- Inspired by shallow drop bars produced by Jack Lauterwasser an Olympian cyclist from the 1930's - A great mix of comfort and unique style - Choose aluminum or chrome-plated Tange steel - Clamp: 25.4mm - Width: 480mm - Drop: 93mm
- Extra wide 6061 aluminum with tons of sweep - Forward offset to negate the sweep's stem shortening effect - Sweep: 15 degrees
$49.90 - $53.90
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
- 6061-T6 shot-peened aluminum handlebar that offers multiple hand positions for comfortable riding
$45.90 - $53.90
- Tange aluminum assures strength and dependability - Stiff enough for track sprints and cool enough for urban machines
- Named after Don Walker, an Australian champion racer and good friend to Marshall Major Taylor - Chrome-plated Tange steel - The drops have a 7 degree flare with very little reach - Clamp: 25.4mm - Width (center-to-center): 44cm - Drop: 130mm - Reach: 65mm
Salsa's Bell Lap Bar is made from 7075 aluminum for a stiff, lightweight, pro-level bar that works just as hard as you do. It's got 12-degree flared drops and larger bends, perfect for cyclocrossers and people who like the extra room to really sprint and climb. The angles are perfect for modern integrated levers and have double-groove cable routing that's Campy, SRAM and Shimano compatible.
Think about it: there are only 3 contact points on a bike, so you'd better make each one as comfy as you can. Salsa makes it easy with the Carbon Poco bar. The Pocos feature super short reaches and longer drops that fit smaller hands better and bring the bar closer to your body, making a tucked position easier for shorter riders. The tops boast hand-friendly, ergonomic tops and the sloping anatomic section was made a bit steeper to bring your hands closer to the brake levers. The angles are perfect for modern integrated levers and have double-groove cable routing that's Campy, SRAM and Shimano compatible. And, the carbon construction quells road chatter and keeps the bar feathery light and insanely strong.
The Salsa Cowbell blends speed, comfort, and efficiency for high performance efforts on gravel and paved roads. Designed with gravel racing and riding in mind, Cowbell bars feature a 12° flare that puts your hands, wrists, and arms into a natural, comfortable position in the drops. - Lightweight and strong 6061-T6 aluminum alloy construction - 115mm drop, 68mm reach, 12° flare angle, 12° drop angle - Available in 38, 40, 42, 44, and 46cm widths - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 120mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 314g (44cm)
Salsa's Cowbell 2 Bar offers a flat transition from bar to lever, therefore increasing comfort. It's made from double-butted 7050 aluminum for sprinting stiffness at a decent weight. The unique feature of this handlebar are the 12-degree flared drops—perfect for cyclocrossers and people who like the extra room to really torque the drops on a sprint or climb.
Hold onto your sense of off-road adventure with Salsa's Rustler Bar 1. This strong, lightweight carbon handlebar features a 740mm width with a 15mm rise to put you in an hard-charging position both up and down.
Point your bike toward adventure with Salsa's Rustler Bar 2. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a 20mm rise and wonderful 750mm width to put you in control on every trail.
Steer toward the trails with Salsa's Rustler Bar 3. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a 20mm rise and a 750mm width to put you in an aggressive, trail-ripping position.
Grip it and rip it with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 1. This strong, lightweight carbon handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
Get a grip on your off-road adventures with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 3. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
$24.00 - $34.00
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Origin-8 understands that a bike is sometimes about more than utility — it's rolling art. Their Citi Classic handlebar mixes style and function in it's swoopy 6061-aluminum shape. With a heads-up 50mm rise and wrist-friendly sweep, it's comfortable to pedal, and beautiful to behold.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Page 1 of 2 Next page