• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
• Specifically designed for boots and larger shoes • Steel toe clips with 4 gates designed for double toe straps • Sold in pairs
• Steel toe clips with 2 gates designed for single toe straps • Sold in pairs
• Steel toe clips with 4 gates designed for double toe straps • Sold in pairs
• Large platform sculpted for good cornering clearance that won't bite into leather soled shoes like BMX and cage platform pedals • CNC'd machined aluminum (100x80mm platform), high polished finish • Sealed cartridge bearings and toe clip compatible
• Genuine leather toe straps with a leather pad to prevent shoe scuffing by the buckle • Chrome buckles
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
$45.00 - $55.00
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
A new addition to the Race Face flat pedal line up: the Chester Pedal. This tough and burly nylon composite body provides a large platform with the same grip as traditional alloy pedals via the bottom loading 8 hex traction pins per side. Thin and lightweight is the name of the game with Chester, featuring a cro-mo axle that is fully sealed and a 100% serviceable bearing and bushing system. This pedal offers great performance for a wide range of riders at a price that leaves plenty of cash in pocket to spring for that round of bevies at your local watering hole after hammering out a day of hot laps with the crew. - Nylon composite body - Replaceable steel pins (8 per side) - Fully sealed - Serviceable - Smooth and durable sealed bearing and bushing system - Cro-mo axle - Thin and lightweight concave platform - Large platform with same grip as traditional pedals
$25.95 - $26.00
- Fixie style straps that are compatible with most flat pedals - Provide the pulling power of straps with the easy release of clipless pedal system - Stiff, Wide straps do not need toe clips
• CNC aluminum body • Sealed bearing • Toe clip compatible • Reflectors included • 9/16-inch spindle
Ultra thin CNC'd 6061 aluminum platform - 9/16" chromoly spindle - 124.5 x 100mm wide platform - Replaceable pins - Weight: 380g (pair)
- Touring/Cross pedals with light alloy body and toe-clip compatible cage - Don't let the retro looks fool you, this workhorse with its wide platform is great for everyday use
Kona Wah Wah pedals are light, strong, grippy, rebuildable, and have oversized bearings for extra durability.
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 520g
Dimension Junior Pedals. - Molded nylon, 1-piece, caged-type pedals - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Overall pedal size is 80 x 60mm - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch or 1/2-inch - Pedal Type: Platform - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 230g (9/16-inch); 304g (1/2-inch)
Dimension Mountain Compe Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 335g
Dimension Mountain Pro Pedals. - Forged aluminum body - Sealed bearings - Accepts toe clips - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 270 g
Crank Brothers' Eggbeaters are 4-sided, which makes them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design makes them shed mud and debris quickly, and these pedals feature 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 1s feature chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and steel bodies.
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability.
Size specific composite platform pedal with optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 13mm thin - 9 hex traction pins per side - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Body Material: Composite - Footprint: 111mm x 114mm - Hex Traction Pins: 9 per side (mounted from back) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Shoe Size: 10-15 (us) // 43-49 (eu) - Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 329g per pair
Size-specific elite-level platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 16mm thin - 10 adjustable pins per side for grip - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (us); 37-43 (EU) - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (us); 43-49 (EU) Specs: - Spindle material: Forged SCM 435 chromoly steel - Body material: 6061-T6 aluminum - Inner bearing type: Igus LL-glide bearing - Outer bearing type: Enduro cartridge bearing - Footprint: 114mm x 111mm - Adjustable pins: 10 per side - Weight: 455g per pair - Warranty: 5 years
Page 1 of 1