WTB's most dirt-centric Road Plus tire yet, the Byway Road Plus tire delivers supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics farther into the dirt. Staying true to its road usage, a slick centerline borders angular hatching to keep everything smooth on sections of pavement. Intermediate, diamond-shaped peaks provide steadfast traction under power, while consistent and more substantial side knobs extend down the side to protect it against ill-intentioned rocks or gashes while exploring new areas. With the same overall diameter as a 700 x 30mm road tire, Road Plus provides the option for two different riding experiences with the same endurance road bike. The Byway Road Plus tire allows riders to find comfort on remote gravel roads without being slowed down on the pavement required to reach them. Usage: Road Conditions: Pavement / Mixed / Dirt - Weight: 535g - Compound: Dual DNA compound
Volume, speed, and consistency. The Cross Boss’ even center tread shelf provides smooth and fast acceleration while more open side knobs help clear muck. A rounded, high-volume profile designed ground-up for tubeless usage provides plenty of room to modulate tire pressure while dual compound, Dual DNA rubber and defined cornering channels keep riders grinning for more turns. From singletrack to the circuit, the Cross Boss is here to bring it. Usage: Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - Weight: 400g - Compound: Dual DNA
The Horizon Road Plus tire brings supple plus-size traction and smooth riding characteristics beyond where the pavement ends. A smooth centerline and all-weather herringbone pattern with cornering channels make anything possible, just like the size. High-volume road provides deceivingly svelte performance on pavement, with resiliency that isn’t shaken by chasing confidants down dusty dirt roads. Sneak it into a cross bike, fit it into a road frame, the overall wheel diameter stays the same as a 700 x 30mm road tire. Ride it on tarmac, take it to the dirt as well. Creating a new riding experience, regardless of where your exploits lead you.
Resolute 42 is the ultimate all-weather gravel tire for those who believe there is a perfect tread pattern for every ride. Small, square knobs deliver consistent bite into a variety of terrain, while the ample spaces between them prevent packing up when conditions become fun (a.k.a wet). Truly all-season in nature, its 42mm width makes it a set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for endlessly undulating roads through all varieties of weather. Usage: Gravel / Monstercross Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loose Gravel - 650B: 440g - 700c: 460g
WTB's Sendero is for those who believe sending it shouldn’t be limited to mountain bikes. As the first Road Plus tire designed solely with dirt in mind, the Sendero combines drop-bar efficiency with the capabilities of an aggressive tread pattern. Ramped center knobs minimize rolling resistance while substantially spaced outer knobs ensure footing in loose terrain. Sendero was designed to be an aggressive tire without compromise. Looking to ride mountain bike tires on your drop bar bike? The Sendero is for you. FEATURES: - Aggressive tread pattern compliments the high-volume Road Plus format to combine drop bar efficiency and mountain bike traction - Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics - High volume casing enables comfortable ride - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast rolling tire with great corning traction
$31.95 - $38.00
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
Venture 47 is our WTB's versatile Road Plus tire, delivering optimal performance across the widest range of conditions. The supportive centerline tread provides traction on hardpack terrain while the countless working edges of the intermediate ridges grab hold on gravel or dirt. Two rows of outer knobs provide additional cornering confidence and sidewall protection in loose or rocky conditions. Venture 47 is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you’re sure to encounter a variety of terrain along along the way. Features: - The increased footprint of the Venture 47 allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain. - A rounded profile with vertical channels enhances cornering characteristics. - Its high-volume casing creates a comfortable ride. - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast rolling tire with great corning traction.
$59.95 - $60.00
Among our most versatile drop bar tires, the Venture delivers optimal performance across the widest range of conditions to serve as a truly set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for riders who demand traction across a wide variety of terrain. Elevated centerline ridges provide consistent working edges that dig in whether hammering up a climb or leaning into a turn. Two rows of outer knobs provide confidence regardless of how hard you’re cornering while also providing substantial sidewall protection. Venture is the tire of choice when the destination is unknown but you’re sure to encounter a variety of terrain along the way. - The large, high-volume footprint of each Venture tire allows for more working edges of the tread to always be in contact with the terrain. - Rounded profile with vertical channels to enhance cornering characteristics. - High-volume casing enables comfortable ride. - Dual Compound Rubber means a fast-rolling tire with great cornering traction.
Teravail's 47mm Rampart offers increased traction and an ultra-smooth ride quality on rough pavement (and well beyond). The smaller 650b diameter means it fits into many existing 700c frames to give your current bike an entirely different feel and increased versatility.
When you're out on a ride the last thing you want is to be limited by your tires in any way. Surly's ExtraTerrestrial tires were designed to let you ride without limits by following a simple tenet for tire design: make 'em high-volume and kick-ass. The ExtraTerrestrial tire was meant to serve as a heavy-duty off road touring tire that shines on hard pack surfaces. It uses a nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection, a molded pattern for anti-cut propagation, and a Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats. The ET tire uses a distinctly directional tread pattern and its width yields more traction than you might expect from a tire with such little rolling resistance. The tread is low profile with a file tread in between blocks. The ExtraTerrestrial tire has enough width and traction for the soft stuff and won't bog you down on smooth or hard surfaces. It's made to be durable and versatile and is at home on tour or on the trail. - Bead Seat Diameter: 559mm - Casing: 60tpi, tubeless-ready bead (928g)
Surly's Knard is a 27.5-inch x 41mm tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction and low rolling resistance. Designed for wherever your path leads, the Knard is the tire you want beneath you as you plot your next adventure.
Surly's Knard is a 29 x 3-inch wide tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction plus low rolling resistance. It's designed for Surly's 50mm-wide Rabbit Hole rim (sold separately), and it will also play nice on rims down to about 35mm wide. But, your frame must have the clearance, Clarence.
$30.00 - $40.00
Surly's Knard is a 700c x 41mm tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction and low rolling resistance. Designed for wherever your path leads, the Knard is the tire you want beneath you as you plot your next adventure.
• Grooved tread with directional siping • Street tire • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$12.00 - $13.00
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
$14.00 - $15.00
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$19.00 - $20.00
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
- A mixed terrain tire for a new era of riding, gravel, dirt, asphalt - Features a raised center for fast rolling on asphalt, with specially designed side knobs that corner well on dirt and maintain traction on the street - Hard to find 42c size bridges CX and MTB riding - A excellent choice for the Soma Grand Randonneur, Soma ES (650B conversion), Soma San Marcos or New Albion Homebrew - Made in Japan - Folding bead - Weight 455g
- Everwear tires are designed to offer double or even triple the mileage of the average racing/road tire - Features a wear indicator under the extra thick, 5mm carbon rubber tread - Fast narrow tire with round profile for predictable handling - The standard for skidding
• Everwear SL are the lightweight version of Soma's famous high mileage tire • Everwear tires are designed to offer double or even triple the mileage of the average racing tire with an extra thick long lasting carbon rubber tread • Fast narrow tire with round profile for predictable handling • Fixie riders: try skidding on these
- All black tire offers a superior casing, stiffened sidewall and super puncture resistance - Offers all the benefits of normal Everwear tires and designed to offer double or triple the mileage of the average racing tire - Features a wear indicator under the extra thick, 5mm, long lasting carbon rubber tread - Great for any situation, street/track riding, skidding and distance touring
Page 1 of 2 Next page