$99.00 - $100.00
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
$13.99 - $15.00
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
- Keep your steerer tube long without using lots of headset spacers - The classic look of a road race quill stem with a modern threadless headset - Polished silver with laser etch logo - 75 degree angle (-15 deg rise) - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm (includes shims for 26.0mm handlebars) - Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8"
- The solution for riders with a 1" threaded fork wanting to sit up straight - Replaces stock 1" quill stem with 11" tall threadless stem adapter - Clamp on any 1-1/8" threadless stem, set the height and ride - 22.2mm aluminum mast with aluminum expander, top cap, steel bolt
Salsa's Guide Stem is lightweight, durable, and provides excellent steering response on the road or trail. - Bead-blasted, then anodized - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation - Stack Height: 40
$29.99 - $30.00
Comfort is king when you dial in your riding position with Profile's Boa Quill Stem. This light and durable welded-aluminum stem features a 20- or 40-degree rise and a secure two-bolt faceplate that makes installing the handlebars a breeze.
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
FSA's OS-190 Stem is a worthy upgrade for your favorite two-wheeled machine. It's made of forged and machined aluminum, so it's light, durable and strong enough for any road or mountain riding adventure.
$39.99 - $40.00
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
Dimension 26.0 Stems - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Fully forged AL-6061-T6 - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Weight: 140g-180g
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
- Allows use of a 1-1/8" threadless stem in combination with a threaded headset/steerer - Includes removable shim to fit 1" or 1-1/8" steerer - Cold-forged aluminum with steel bolt
Page 1 of 1