Sunlite's Rack Top Mesh Quick-Release Basket quickly and securely attaches to your rear rack (sold separately) via two spring-loaded clamps. And, it's just as easy to release the basket and bring it into your house when you're done running errands. The padded carry handle is comfortable, and the whole basket is made of powder-coated steel for strength and durability.
Give your bike some serious carrying capacity with Axiom's Folding Rear Basket. This sturdy basket installs on your rear rack with an easy-to-use attachment system (included) and folds flat, out of your way, when not in use.
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
The Wald 585 rear basket sits atop your bicycle's rear rack. Perfect for hauling full-sized grocery bags, small laptop bags, spare clothes, or maybe even storing your helmet while parked. - 14 x 9 x 9 inches - Fits on rear rack of bicycles - Sturdy steel construction - Made in the USA
Turn your bike into an errand-running, cargo-hauling machine with Sunlite's Standard Lift-Off Basket. This sturdy basket attaches to your bike in a snap via handlebar mounts. It carries all your day's booty and the rubber-coated carry handle lets you bring your basket along when you're off the bike!
$25.00 - $30.00
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. - Fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 15" x 10" x 5" deep - Easy to install
Since Brooks first began to make Cycle Saddles, their aim has been to be the best, at everything. The Best Materials, the Best Designs, the Best Constructions, that experience, skill and money can procure. This is how they designed and manufactured their Hoxton Wire Basket, made of a metal structure, wooden base and a leather grip. For the use on modern bikes this basket is equipped with a modern KLICKfix handlebar adapter. The leather grip is made of a stack of leather washers cut from the scrap from their saddle production. - Width: 38cm - Height: 26cm - Depth: 26cm - Volume: 25 L - Weight: 1150 grams - KLICKfix handlebar mount included
- The Brooks Norfolk Front Panniers are the perfect complement to the Suffolk Rear Panniers (sold separately). - Made from "cotton-like", high-quality 900D x 1200D polyester with a waterproof polyurethane coating, a bluesign standard textile - Panniers attach easily with the QL2 attachment system from Ortleib, which integrate a handle for carrying. - Important Note: Pannier Sold Individually. In order to purchase a set of panniers, please place 2 in the shopping basket. Panniers can be mounted on the left or right side. - Width: 260mm - Height: 330-480mm - Depth: 140mm - Volume: 10-13L
If you have to carry a bunch of gear, you're going to need a front rack. Sunlite's Gold Tec Front Rack has a capacity of 40 pounds, turning your bike into a serious workhorse. It's made from tubular aluminum and mounts to most fork bosses.
For BabySeat II Racks and MTX Tubular Racks (34.5 cm in length for small bike frames). - If you have a small frame bike and cannot install Topeak rack or BabySeat in recommended position (2 or 3 degrees from horizontal), please use the 34.5cm extra long mounting bracket arm for proper installation.
Topeak's Smartphone DryBags are a great way to keep your smartphone handy for communication or to use as a GPS during longer rides. This pack features a foam body for protection from bumps and a clear touchscreen-compatible window for viewing your phone's display.
- Open top bag hangs and locks onto rear rack via sturdy adjustable hooks - Easily fits a fully loaded grocery bag - Shoulder strap included so it can be brought into a store - Reflective striping on 3 sides. Folds flat when not in use - 60% Hemp/40% Cotton
- Feed bag of sorts, popular with triathletes - Lets you carry a couple of energy bars and gels in a convenient place without compromising aerodynamics - Straps to the stem and top tube - Mesh top is adjustable
• Hemp/cotton canvas body, reinforced taped seams, waterproof coating • Rail attachment via nylon hook and loop webbing straps • Reflective stripe on rear. Tail light attachment loop
• Hemp/cotton canvas body, reinforced taped seams, waterproof coating • Compression strap to keep contents from rattling • Extra outside pocket • Rail attachment via nylon hook and loop webbing straps • Reflective stripe on rear. Tail light attachment loop
This bag is compatible with the patented Integrated Clip System and includes a black water-resistant cover with reflective graphics for added safety. It features a compact design with a half-liter volume and an internal pocket for enhanced organization. - Dimensions: 131mm long x 106mm wide - Weight: 102g
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rear Rack. Built for 135mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
Set out on an adventure with Salsa's Alternator Rack. Built for 170mm-spaced dropouts, this rack is constructed of sturdy, light 6061 aluminum and finished with a black powder coat. The Alternator features large pannier hook stops, extra long struts for an impressive fit range and it includes a mounting kit.
With Salsa's Anything Cage rack, you can easily carry gear, like insulated Nalgene bottles, a small tent or sleeping bag on your bicycle! This durable aluminum rack is designed for Salsa bicycles with their 3-hole Hi-Low bottle mounts. It also attaches to standard bicycles with 2-hole bottle mounts simply by zip tying the rack's third foot. Cinching nylon straps are included for securing your items to the rack.
• Constructed of impact resistant Nylon • Carry lightweight roundish objects such as insulated Nalgene bottle holders, thermoses, Gatorade jugs, small dry bags, and ultralight sleeping pads and shelters • Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsa’s Three-Pack pattern • Includes two nylon straps • Cargo Weight Limit: 6.6lbs (3kg) • Cage Weight: 149g
One of those items that will come in handy on and off the bike, Salsa's Anything Cage Straps hold your stuff in place. You get two 20mm-wide nylon straps with Fastex buckles.
Salsa's Anything Cage Straps secure your extra gear to the Anything Cage. These nylon straps feature a ladder buckle, are 20mm wide, and can come in handy off the bike as well.
One of those items that will come in handy on and off the bike, Salsa's Anything Cage Straps hold your stuff in place. You get two straps that are 20mm wide and made of nylon.
• Tubular 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Three-position mid-blade mount for improved fit • Large pannier hook stops • Powdercoat finish • Maximum recommended load 33lbs (15kg) • Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
The Down Under HD Rack is the recommended lowrider for world touring. Sturdy and dependable, the steel construction lends itself well to field repairs should a worst-case scenario occur. - Requires dual-sided, mid-blade mounts - Wide crossbars provide sturdy, secure attachment points for a pannier - Tubular 4130 CroMoly construction - Mounting system provides 35mm range of infinite adjustment to position the rack - Includes mounting hardware kit - Powdercoat finish - Maximum Recommended Load: 55lbs (25kg) - Sold in pairs - Requires inner and outer mid-blade eyelets
The Salsa Anything Bag is a waterproof roll-top bag designed to work perfectly with the Anything Cage and Anything Cage HD. - Durable 500-denier tarpaulin body material - Radio-frequency welded waterproof construction - Quick-release roll-top closure for easy accessibility - 4.5L internal capacity - Nylon webbing daisy chains help secure bag and prevent strap movement while riding - Flat bottom helps keep bag upright when off the bike
Load up and go! Salsa's Wanderlust HD Rear Rack is built from chromoly steel for real-world strength. A large deck teams up with multiple cross bars for securing panniers and other gear. To get you going, a mounting kit is included, and to help you stay visible, there's also a taillight mounting bracket.
The Mountain Feedbag is an on-the-go aid station for endurance riding. It offers ample food storage with fumble-free, one-handed access via an innovative drawcord system. Slightly larger than the previous version, you can now easily fit your beloved 1L Nalgene bottle, camera lenses, and more. It also features an additional outside pocket, leaving you with more space for wrappers, sunscreen, granola bars, and other small items. Mountain Feedbags also work well as bike-mounted lens cases for mirrorless camera systems. Features: - Super-fast, one-handed (really!) opening and closure with no fumbling to grab cord locks - Three external pockets for gels and trash - Three-layer construction: outer fabric, foam, and liner. Foam adds stiffness and insulates. - Bright yellow interior liner snaps in place and is easily flipped for cleaning - Mounts to either side of stem with adjustable attachment points - run two for tons of storage - Easily used in combination with a Sweetroll or Harness handlebar system - Fits bike water bottles, Nalgene bottles, and bear spray cans - Weight: 3.7oz - Materials: Revelate exclusive VX 21 polyurethane coated X-pac; 420 denier yellow lining - Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials
Page 1 of 3 Next page