White Lightning's Crystal Grease is so pure and innovative, it's clear. Premium base oils allow this 100% waterproof grease to provide smooth, long-lasting lubrication and the clear color won't stain or hide damage and contaminants. And, you'll feel good knowing that it's biodegradable, non-toxic, and won't harm carbon, seals and other crucial components.
The dropout saver system is an alternative to replacing badly bent or damaged derailleur dropouts. Rather than replacing the damaged dropout completely, simply drill out the damaged threads, install a dropout saver, and realign the dropout. Kit includes: - (1) 15/32-inch reduced shank drill bit - (2) DS-1 wide dropout savers - (3) DS-2 narrow dropout savers
$6.00 - $100.00
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Sunlite's Gear & Grime Cleaning Brush is one of our favorite little multi-taskers. Use it to clean your entire drivetrain, from chain rings to derailleur pulleys, and from chains to cogs. It's made from tough nylon with stiff brush bristles that really get in the tight spots. They say a clean bike is a happy bike, and this brush makes any bike very happy.
- Superior formulated dot brake fluid for dot 3 and dot 4 applications - Exceeds DOT 5.1 "Silicone" specifications - Synthetic glycol-ether formula will mix with other brake fluids conforming to US FMVSS: Dot 3/4 Requirements - Lasts up to 3 years in high performance conditions
- Virtually impossible to break steel core levers - Nylon coating does not scratch rims or pinch tube - Spoke hook on one end - SF-9902 includes hang card packaging
- Super low-profile tool with a smaller footprint than a credit card - All steel construction - Includes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6mm hexes, T25 torx, one crosshead and one flat screwdriver
- Chrome-vanadium steel for added hardness and torque ability - Very compact, and still user friendly - Includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hexes, Torx T-25, one crosshead and one flat screwdriver
• Chrome-vanadium steel for added hardness and torque ability • Very compact, and still user friendly • Includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hexes, Torx T-25, one crosshead and one flat screwdriver, 8-10 speed chain tool
One of the only bits of maintenance an internally geared hub needs is occasional oiling. Using the proper oil is essential, and, if you have a Shimano Alfine hub, you've found the right stuff. - Mineral oil based lubricant specifically for the Alfine 11-speed hub
An important tool for setting up Eagle derailleurs on full suspension bikes.
DOT Disc Brake Assembly Grease is specially formulated for DOT-fluid brake systems. - Recommended for lever pistons, hose compression nuts, threaded barbs, and olives
DOT 5.1 brake fluid is compatible with all SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes - Brake Fluid Type: DOT 5.1 - Bottle Size (Brake Fluid): 4 oz - Application (Brake Fluid): Disc Brakes
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
$12.00 - $30.00
- Cleaning oil and all weather oils for Rohloff speedhubs
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
Miracle Red is a 3-in-1 bio-degreaser, hand cleaner and stain remover. - 100% natural, no citrus, pumice or petroleum products - This product will float the grease out of finger prints and will remove grease from white T- shirts like a miracle
- 3-In-1 Bio-degreaser, hand cleaner, and stain remover - 100% Natural, no citrus, palmas or petroleum
- Premium red formula all-purpose bicycle grease
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! Made of heat-treated steel for extra toughness, it's part tire lever, part 15mm wrench. Its strong nylon coating won't scratch rims, so you can pry as hard as you need to remove stubborn tires. Step on the 3wrencho for extra leverage to loosening axle nuts. May also be used to spread peanut butter, stir a drink, or open a letter. - Length: 114 mm (4.5") - Weight: 95 g (3.5 oz)
- 100% Natural and biodegradable, Without animal products - Apply a small amount, Work in, Then rinse off with water - Leaves skin clean with a subtle forest scent
Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose-built brush features. The tapering-length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs to remove even the deepest dirt and grime. - Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products (sold separately) - Solvent-resistant synthetic handle and bristles - Not recommended for oral use
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Oranj Peelz has quickly and effectively degreased drivetrains for more than twenty years using a unique citrus-based solvent/surfactant blend. Designed specifically for bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the powerful, biodegradable formula penetrates into every surface and quickly loosens and dissolves even the toughest drivetrain grime. The water soluble formula rinses easily leaving surfaces residue-free. - Heavy-Duty degreaser made from citrus extracts - Perfect for quickly dissolving and removing the toughest grease and grime - Low surface tension allows superior penetration for complete degreasing - Biodegradable, water-soluble formula easily rinses away
$16.00 - $64.00
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Page 1 of 4 Next page