- Specifically built to match and work with the Soma Tradesman Cargo frameset with a disc 20" front wheel and 26" rear wheel - Matching 20" and 26" double wall Soma rims - Soma 6 bolt IS disc hubs for quality and reliability - Use with the Soma Tradesman frameset: SF-3685
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Fits: Joytech, Joy U, KK 10mm x 1, rear - Compatible with 10mm x 1 axle - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 17.0mm - Length: 13.8mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - Joytech, Joy U, KK 10mm x 1, rear - Taiwanese rear hubs with 10mm x 1 axle
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Rear 10mm x 1 axle - Shimano Right Rear Cone - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 17.0mm - Length: 9.0mm - 1 cone per bag COMPATIBLE HUBS: - XT M750, 9-spd Rear - XT M760, 9-spd Rear - XT M765, 9-spd Rear - Deore LX M570, 9-spd Rear
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Shimano Alfine Centerlock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Center to Flange: 28.5 R , 20 L - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Flange Diameter: 70 R , 70 L - Front Axle: QR x 100mm - Hub Drilling: 32, 36 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575 g
A true all-purpose rim, WTB's LaserDisc i21 is perfect for just about every trail on the mountain. Its 21mm inner width accommodates a wide range of tires from narrow XC treads to meaty downhill knobbies, while WTB's fine aluminum choice, I-beam construction and eyelet-reinforced spoke holes maximize strength and stiffness for outstanding reliability and cornering precision.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts love Surly's Ultra New Track Rear Hub! This gorgeous hunk of aluminum boasts reliable sealed bearings, and your choice of fixed/fixed or fixed/free gearing. Plus, this hub's 120mm width fits most track frames and the flex-free solid axle is forged from rugged chromoly.
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
$31.90 - $52.16
- Straight gauge stainless steel, bag of 36, includes 14g silver nipples - 281mm lengths are for most high-flange track hubs and velocity deep V rims - 308mm spokes are designed to be cut and re-threaded for desired length
$59.90 - $69.90
- High flanged with sealed cartridge bearing - Rear is fixed/free, flip-flop - Lockring not included
- A polished triple box section rim with a 24.4mm width. - Good looking enough for your randonneur bike, but strong enough for CX/XC use - Rim brake compatible - Pinned joint, single eyelets, non-machined sidewalls
- A polished triple box section rim with a 24.4mm width. - Good looking enough for your randonneur bike - Rim brake compatible - Pinned joint, single eyelets, non-machined sidewalls
$51.99 - $69.00
Shimano XT FH-M756 Series Rear Hub - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-Bolt rotor mount - Bearing Type: Loose Ball - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Center to Flange, Left: 33.5 - Center to Flange, Right: 20.5 - Flange Diameter Left: 61 - Flange Diameter Right: 61 - Hub Drilling: 32 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm - Skewer Included: Yes - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 495 grams
Salsa's Steel Axle Freehub Body replaces the old freehub body on your Salsa hub. Built in conjunction with Formula Hubs, this precision piece is SRAM/Shimano 10-speed compatible and is designed for use with Salsa's steel axle hubs.
The Problem Solvers Downtube Shift Cable Adjusters replace your existing shift adjusters, or let you add integrated shifters to your current down tube shifter-equipped road bike. Made from durable plastic and stainless steel, these adjusters are built to last for countless miles on your road steed.
Origin-8's Track Cog Lock Ring with left-handed threading and 1.29 x 24tpi in a chrome finish completes your basic track cog locking needs.
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Lock and unlock with special key - Lightweight aluminum key is easy to carry - Anti-rust CrMo axle, stainless steel springs
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 500
$115.00 - $300.00
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
Page 1 of 1