$143.99 $159.99 10% Savings
Enjoy excellent protection and optimum optics with Uvex's SGL 202 Vario shades. These stylish, lightweight specs feature Uvex's scratch-proof and fog-free Supravision nano technology, an open-frame design, and large, vented Variomatic lenses that adjust to current lighting conditions for clear vision at all times. And, the adjustable temples and extra-soft nose pads provide a comfy feel and a custom, no-slip fit.
In an omnium you need to be the best all-around racer to win, and Optic Nerve's Omnium is exactly that. These multipurpose shades can tackle any outdoor task you throw at them, from the beach to the ski slope. And you get two sets of easily interchanged, impact-resistant lenses.
The M2 is the new full-frame version in the Magneto range. Building on the M1, technology its design makes it ideal for both road cycling and mountain biking. The full frame creates a robust look and the addition of an extra magnet creates more adjustability. The magnets automatically adjust to the angle of the MagClips/MagDocs, creating the securest connection yet! With its slightly narrower fit, the M2 is suited to the vast majority of face sizes, and the interchangeable lenses make sure you can wear it all year long. The lenses are ZEISS optics with Ri-Pel coating, meaning low maintenance and easy cleaning. The M2 also come with a pair of long temples so you can wear them as regular sunglasses. Ultra-grip TPR temple tips and nose pads make sure your sunglasses stay in place at all times, come wind, rain or shine. Additionally the M2 includes 2 sets of nosepads: - One standard fit - One fit to set the glasses higher on the face, suitable for an aggressive race position or Asian fit.
The Lazer Radon RN1 includes a frameless lens with carbon temples for ultralight weight and superior strength. Lenses by Zeiss feature a coating that repels moisture, grease, dust, and dirt, making them easy to clean. The Radon suits people with a medium to wide face and comes delivered with a hardcase and cleaning bag. Option: The RN1 lenses are also compatible with Magneto M1-S temples (sold separately) should you choose to use the Radon lens with Lazer's Magneto helmet/eyewear system (sold seapately).
Enjoy optical clarity with JetBlack's Svelto sunglasses. The frames are made from super-tough, super-light Thermo-plastic that has excellent resistance to cracking, high flexibility and fatigue strength. The shatterproof polycarbonate lenses are thin, light, give you 100% UV protection and are scratch resistant. Comfort and fit is assured by adjustable nose pads and their ergonomic design. The Xportal models come with extra Clear and Amber anti-glare lenses, and the Photochromic models automatically adapt to changing lighting conditions.
$80.10 $90.00 11% Savings
Aggressive styling and world-class optics combine with the 100% Heikki Sunglasses. The wraparound design and large lenses give you a huge view range and protection from trail debris. The lenses block 100% of UV rays and provide flawless optical clarity. In short, they perform as good as they look.
- Protective case for Lazer Eyewear - Padded interior contains space for glasses, additional lenses, and lens-cleaning bag - Zipper closure
- Lazer Argon AR1 Replacement Nose and Earpiece Set - Ultragrip nose pieces and temples keep the eyewear in place no matter what the conditions are.
- Lazer Electron EC1 Replacement Nose and Earpiece Set - Ultragrip nose pieces and temples keep the eyewear in place no matter what the conditions are
- Replacement/interchangeable lenses for Lazer's Argon AR1 sunglasses - 100% UVA and UVB protection - Panorama optics widen the field of clear vision by 20% to provide the wearer a sharper, clearer view as the eye moves from the center of the lens to the outer edge. - Photochromic lenses adjust automatically to changing light conditions, allowing one lens to be used throughout the day. Options: - Crystal Smoke Photochromic (1 pair of lenses) - Melanin Photochromic (1 pair of lenses) - Silver Mirror, Clear, and Yellow (3 pairs of lenses)
- Replacement/interchangeable lenses for Lazer's Electron EC1 sunglasses - 100% UVA and UVB protection - Panorama optics widen the field of clear vision by 20% to provide the wearer a sharper, clearer view as the eye moves from the center of the lens to the outer edge. - Photochromic lenses adjust automatically to changing light conditions, allowing one lens to be used throughout the day. Options: - Crystal Smoke Photochromic (1 pair of lenses) - Silver Mirror, Clear, and Yellow (3 pairs of lenses)
Provides a solid mounting point on the helmet for Lazer Magneto glasses.
- Replacement/interchangeable lens for Lazer's Solid State SS1 sunglasses - Shield lens provides solid covering and a wide field of view while the Optivent lens venting system make sure it doesn’t fog up - Photochromic lens adjusts automatically to changing light conditions, allowing one lens to be used throughout the day - 100% shatterproof PC material - 100% UVA and UVB protection
Varia Vision In-sight Display View cycling stats without taking your eyes off the road. - Featherweight device easily attaches to either side of your favorite sunglasses to put ride information right in your line of sight - Displays performance data, directions and more from compatible Edge cycling devices - Pairs with Varia rearview radar to notify of vehicles approaching from behind - Provides vibration alerts for key performance, direction, radar and call/text prompts - Convenient touch panel eases transitions between data screens, even if wearing gloves General Specs: - Dimensions: 2.4" x 0.77" x 0.78" (60.0 x 19.7 x 19.8mm) - Weight: 1.1oz (29.7g) - Display resolution: 428 x 240 pixels - Battery life: 8 hours - ANT+ connectivity: Yes - Water rating: IPX7 - Mounting: Ambidextrous - Touch Panel: Yes - Sensors: Ambient light and accelerometer In the Box: - Varia Vision in-sight display - Four each of the following band sizes: X-Large, Large, Medium and Small - Two quarter-turn mounts - Charging cable - Manuals
• Air Space Dual Pane Lexan® Anti-Fog Lens
• AIRSPC Lexan® Anti-Fog Lens
By Increasing air volume inside the frame by 30%, the all new Air Space goggles takes ventilation, peripheral vision and comfort to an all new level. •AIRSPC Lexan® Anti-Fog Lens.
• Air Space goggle tear-offs. • 25 pack
Replacement lenses for Fox Main goggles. Dual Lenses. - Lexan lens offers 100% UV protection - Anti-Fog treatment - Anti-Scratch treatment - For use with Fox Main goggles only
Replacement lenses for Fox Main goggles. Standard Lenses. - Lexan lens offers 100% UV protection - Anti-Fog treatment - Anti-Scratch treatment - For use with Fox Main goggles only
- Made in the USA - Wide field of view with three pivot points for total adjustability - Lightweight and optically correct - Fits helmet visors and eyeglasses; will fit helmets with adapter
$17.00 - $39.00
- Dual lens prevents fog build up in all weather conditions - Fits all 100% goggles
$10.00 - $24.00
• Anti-fog coated Lexan single lens fits all models of 100% goggles
- Standard tear offs for all 100% lenses
Be ready for any and all light conditions with the 100% Speedcraft Replacement Lens (Regular). Easy to swap on your Speedcraft Sunglasses (sold separately), these expansive single-lens shields deliver a wide view, flawless optical clarity, and full UV protection.
Page 1 of 1