The original inspiration for the Wolverine was “monster cross”, but it is seriously so much more. Its geometry is stable enough for off road touring, but sporty enough for all-around adventure. With its sliding dropouts, you can turn it into a single-speed CX bike. With a split seatstay, it is compatible with the Gates Carbon Belt Drive.
The primary differences between the V3 and V4 Type-B is that the latter has a third set of bottle bosses plus additional stack height on most sizes.There's also a new size, 46 cm.
(Also check out the Wolverine v.4 Type-A, which is not belt-compatible. See chart for their differences.)
Type B features:
- Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo front triangle; butted CrMo rear end
- Clearance for 700x45c tires w/ fenders
- Rear hub spacing:135mm (10mm QR, can be upgraded to 142mm 12mm TA with different inserts )
- Gates Carbon belt drive compatible
- IRD Broski sliding dropouts allow for geared or single-speed builds
Optional Matching Forks: A) lugged flat crown standard QR axle, Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork; double eyelets pannier rack and mini rack mounts. B) Unicrown straight blade 15mm thru-axle fork
- Braze-ons for rear rack and fenders (disc brake-compatible racks only)
- Three sets of water bottle bosses
- 1-1/8” size headtube
- Sizes: 46, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58. 60, 62 and 66cm (We recommend 650b tires on the 46cm)
- 4.79 lbs (frame);
- Paint: Moss Green
Free domestic shipping for a limited time.