Named after the magnificent Gifford Pinchot National Forest across the Columbia River in Washington, our first Fog Cutter housebuild is a gravel machine spec'd the way we build some of our own personal gravel bikes: a 105 2 x 11-speed drivetrain, TRP Spyre mechanical disc brakes, and Clement X;PLORE 700x40c gravel tires 0on an Araya DS-700 wheelset. Tubeless compatible all the way.
We keep most frame sizes in stock so we can build you one in several days' time. Get in touch if you want to come in and ride one of a different size.
The Fog Cutter is rack- and fender-friendly. Complete dynamo systems are available.
We can build a Fog Cutter with different specs--tell us what's on your mind.
Other Popular House Builds include:
- Soma Weltgrinder Rohloff - a premium Rohloff internally geared touring bike available as a 700c or 650B.
- Soma Wolverine Daily Grinder - the ultimate commuter bike.
- Soma Wolverine Gravelo 650b or 29er - our take on an off-pavement randonneur. We even have a premium dynamo version we call the "Powerplant Build".
- Salsa Vaya Deore Especiale - a Salsa Vaya that is customized for City Commuting.
Check out our other killer Belt Drive Bikes too.
Shipping in the continental US available. No sales tax.
Interested in a custom build? Email us: custombuilds at joe-bike dot com.
|Frame||Tange Prestige cromoly|
|Fork||Carbon with alloy steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Araya DS-700 MTB Compe tubeless compatible 32h|
|Spokes||14g stainless, black|
|Tires||Clement X'PLORE MSO, 700 x 40|
|Bottom Bracket||FSA GXP|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 11-sp|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105|
* Subject to change without notice.