Deep in the hills of Santa Cruz, cyclists are met by a nasty, four-mile, 1800 ft. climb named Alba Road. This respected ascent was the inspiration for our Alba road crank. With its shapely forged alloy arms, M30 alloy spindle, LevaTime II X-Spider, and rings the Alba is ready for anything.
- Forged alloy arms with M30 (30mm drive/28mm non-drive) aluminum spindle
- Compatible with Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM 10/11/12sp drivetrains with 44.5mm (2x) road chainline or 45.5mm (1x) chainline with a Q-Factor of 147mm. Note- 2x cranks not compatible with GRX front derailleurs
- For additional Praxis 1x or 2x chainring options, use BTI #PX1* or PX2*
- Weight without BB: 800g (172.5 with 50/34)
- Unauthorized online sales are prohibited by manufacturer
*M30 BB sold separately, use BTI# PX9010 for English 68mm, PX9011 for BB30/PF30 or PX9013 for PF86.5 BBs
|40t / Black / 172.5mm||854053003781||DM-A1725-40|