The Capital is a dedicated street frame. Available in one version for 26”, with radical geometry and ultra-short chain stays.
The Capital uses multi-butted tubes that are super strong in critical stress areas but also not too thin overall - therefore more resistant to dents resulting from crashing and throwing the bike - something that is inevitable in street riding. Don’t worry too much about the weight... you will see abused bikes built on Capital frames hitting the 9 - 10kg weight mark. We made the frame strong enough even for the most hardcore riders.
This radical frame is the brainchild of "RNS" our test rider and product manager. The Capital comes with narrow seat stays and U-brakes which are the better solution for the street, providing plenty of power, modulation, and a clean look with nothing to catch on your trousers. It has completely removable brake hardware so it will look pure for those who prefer to go brakeless. The Capital is not a big street BMX cruiser. The geometry is radical but you can still use short travel suspension. But the parts that you should spec come straight from 20” world - a BMX hub (110x14), Spanish BB, integrated headset, integrated pivotal post, removable U-brakes bosses in the case you need them... simply a pure street frame. Capital comes now with an integrated tapered IS42/IS52 headtube with gyro tabs working perfectly with all-new short travel dirt jump suspension forks. Not compatible anymore with the RNS fork.
NEW FOR 2020
- Integrated tapered headtube
- Compatible with all suspension forks
- Not compatible anymore with the RNS fork
- Gyro tabs
- Dedicated pure street frame with radical geometry super short CS, steep HA, high BB
- 110x14 dropouts, Spanish BB, U-brake mounts, integrated headtube
- Ride quality & classic slim look for chromoly frame lovers
- Super tough multi-butted 4130 CrMo, resistant to impacts and crashes
- 110x14mm rear axle spacing
- Integrated seat bolt, narrow seat stays
- Removable U-brake mount (cable guide, cable stop, and brake pivots included)
- Fits up to a 30t chain wheel depending on crank/BB/chain line used
- Actual TT 21.5", effective TT 22.5" (26"), the head tube is 4.5" long
- For use with rigid forks (420-440mm axle to crown race) or suspension forks (60-100mm)
- 2.2" max tire size. 5.6lbs
|Front Center (mm)||647|
|Effective Top Tube (mm)||573|
|Actual Top Tube (mm)||567|
|Seat Tube (mm)||290|
|Chain Stays (mm)||370|
|Bottom Bracket Rise (mm)||3.5|
|Seat Tube Angle||76°|
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Custom butted 4130 cromoly|
|Bottom Bracket||Spanish BB, 68mm|
|Headset||Integrated tapered IS42/IS52|
* Subject to change without notice.