- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Oversize 10mm - Fits new style MTB & BMX levers - Aluminum construction
Origin-8 1mm Disc Brake Washers. Works with most disc brake calipers. Ideal for mounting/spacing applications. - Stainless steel - 6mm I.D. - 10 per bag
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
$3.00 - $24.95
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
$5.00 - $17.00
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
$5.00 - $20.00
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
- Crown Race MX - Size: MX TH 26.4mm
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
- Universal design double rail saddle clamp
Replacement dropout screws for the Surly Straggler. - Bolt length: 40mm
$6.75 - $17.50
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
Replacement Remote-end Hose Barb for RockShox Reverb dropper seatposts. - Fits all generations of Reverb
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
$7.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
Dimension Seatpost Binder Bolts - 16g
- Anti chain-suck device - Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts - If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
- Replacement front cable hanger - Aluminum construction
Tub of 25 Grade 25, 3/16" loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25: - Dura Ace or Campy Record quality - 25 per tub
- Use without washers for two chainrings, with washers for one DH ring - Bolts and nuts use hex keys - Includes 15 pieces total; 5 nuts, 5 bolts, 5 washers - Length: 8mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex
$8.50 - $14.00
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
This Wheels Manufacturing Shim lets you mount a 1-1/8-inch clamp front derailleur on a 1-inch seat tube.
- Protective neoprene and velcro cut-To-Fit boot fits most rear shocks
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
This Wheels Manufacturing spacer allows you to mount a 1-1/4-inch clamp front derailleur on a 1-1/8-inch seat tube.
RockShox Reverb Hose Parts
$9.99 - $10.00
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
$9.99 - $15.90
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
$10.00 - $17.50
Available in the most common sizes and thicknesses-in small or bulk quantities, Problem Solvers headset spacers help riders get their stack height just right. - Made from Aluminum, anodized or polished finish, without logos - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4mm
$10.00 - $16.50
Problem Solvers has a couple different options for adding cable housing or brake hose guides to your bike. Choose from the adhesive stick-on option or the guide that mounts to existing housing stops.
$10.19 - $12.00
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
Origin-8's Pro Force QR Seat Clamp is forged and machined from light and durable aluminum and has an extra-leverage design to hold fast. This fine clamp boasts an anodized finish and a long quick-release lever for excellent clamping force. It also gives you more to hold onto so it's easier to raise/lower your seat.
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
Adapters to convert your flat mount frame or fork to post mount. - FF-1 front 140mm rotor - FF-2 front 160mm rotor - FR-1 rear 140mm rotor - FR-2 rear 160mm rotor
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
This is an FSA MegaExo Crank Arm Bolt for 19mm MegaExo alloy cranks - Designed to fit alloy FSA cranks only - Includes M12 bolt, M27 self-extracting cap, and washers
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 10 spacers
- Replacement pins for 9-speed Shimano chains - Compatible with CN-7700/HG92 chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
Origin-8's Braze-On Cable Stop with adjuster allows you to convert to STI style shifters. They mount onto down tube Braze-on bosses and are machined alloy with an anodized finish. The lightweight design lets you make the conversion without adding too much extra weight. One pair per package.
Flat mount rear adapter for a 160mm rotor
$14.15 - $23.50
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
$14.50 - $14.95
Loose ball bearings to fit many brands of hubs, headsets, and bottom brackets. Grade 25 bearings are Dura-Ace or Campagnolo Record quality.
Dirt and grime have no place in your bottom bracket. Keep them at bay by always ensuring your FSA BB30 Bearing Covers are in good shape. Keep a replacement set on hand to extend the life of your expensive, silky-smooth BB30 bottom bracket.
Converts braze-on front derailleurs to clamp-on. Available in multiple clamp diameters.
$15.00 - $17.99
The Problem Solvers Double Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 8mm wide. This is the right size for most double-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of aluminum and feature dual-hex heads for easy, secure installation.
The Problem Solvers Single Chainring Bolts include 5 chainring bolts and nuts that are 6mm wide. This is the right size for most single-chainring setups. These chainring bolts are made of either aluminum, stainless steel, or chromoly.
$15.00 - $16.00
If you're suffering from a slipping seatpost, Surly has the remedy. The Constrictor Seatpost Clamp grabs your post tight and hangs on for dear life. It's machined from anodized aluminum billet, uses an 8mm bolt for ultimate strength, and can accommodate a rear cantilever brake hanger.
$16.00 - $16.65
The Problem Solvers Locking Headset Spacer is handy during headset servicing for keeping the fork in place when the top cap and stem are removed. It's also great for keeping the fork in the frame when you're shipping your bike in a box, which usually requires removing the stem and bars. This quality piece is for 1 1/8-inch forks and is CNC machined of light, durable 6061 aluminum and has a stainless-steel bolt.
The Problem Solvers Sheldon Fender Nuts are an awesome way to avoid the brake-centering problems caused by mounting fenders directly to your brakes. They're named after the inventor and bike guru, Sheldon Brown. These special Sheldon nuts take the place of your existing brake nuts. They have threaded extensions for standard 6mm bolts (sold separately) providing a secure mounting place for your fenders that won't mess with your brake adjustment. They make it easier/faster to install and remove fenders, too, so they're great for commuting bicycles.
$17.00 - $22.00
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
Surly Stainless Steel Track Lockring. - Fits all but Campagnolo, Miche or Phil Wood - 5mm thick with 0.65mm lip for maximum thread and lockring wrench contact
$17.99 - $18.00
Dimension Seatpost Clamps - Diameters: 28.6mm, 30.0mm, 31.8mm, 35.0mm - Weight: 34g
Page 1 of 2 Next page