The dropout saver system is an alternative to replacing badly bent or damaged derailleur dropouts. Rather than replacing the damaged dropout completely, simply drill out the damaged threads, install a dropout saver, and realign the dropout. Kit includes: - (1) 15/32-inch reduced shank drill bit - (2) DS-1 wide dropout savers - (3) DS-2 narrow dropout savers
Sunlite's Gear & Grime Cleaning Brush is one of our favorite little multi-taskers. Use it to clean your entire drivetrain, from chain rings to derailleur pulleys, and from chains to cogs. It's made from tough nylon with stiff brush bristles that really get in the tight spots. They say a clean bike is a happy bike, and this brush makes any bike very happy.
- Super low-profile tool with a smaller footprint than a credit card - All steel construction - Includes 2, 3, 4, 5, 6mm hexes, T25 torx, one crosshead and one flat screwdriver
- Virtually impossible to break steel core levers - Nylon coating does not scratch rims or pinch tube - Spoke hook on one end - SF-9902 includes hang card packaging
- Chrome-vanadium steel for added hardness and torque ability - Very compact, and still user friendly - Includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hexes, Torx T-25, one crosshead and one flat screwdriver
• Chrome-vanadium steel for added hardness and torque ability • Very compact, and still user friendly • Includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm hexes, Torx T-25, one crosshead and one flat screwdriver, 8-10 speed chain tool
SRAM Bleeding Edge Tool. - Use with Avid or SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
An important tool for setting up Eagle derailleurs on full suspension bikes.
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! Made of heat-treated steel for extra toughness, it's part tire lever, part 15mm wrench. Its strong nylon coating won't scratch rims, so you can pry as hard as you need to remove stubborn tires. Step on the 3wrencho for extra leverage to loosening axle nuts. May also be used to spread peanut butter, stir a drink, or open a letter. - Length: 114 mm (4.5") - Weight: 95 g (3.5 oz)
- Holds socket tool to BB axle to eliminate slippage during removal and installation. New spring preload allows increased flexibility and rotation during use. - New design works with square taper and splined axles with M8, M12, or M15 internal spindle thread. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. - Use with Pedro's Splined Bottom Bracket Socket. Compatible with Pedro's Pro Socket Handle. If you have ever battled with an over-tightened Shimano and ISIS Drive splined bottom bracket cup, you know why Pedro's created the BB Socket Holder. Though these types of bottom brackets proved themselves as the standard for many years and continue to be found on many bikes, the tendency for their shallow splines to slip during removal or installation has resulted in more than a few expletives, high frustration levels, and worst of all, injuries. The Pedro's BB Socket Holder II provides a simple, shop-quality tool that solves this problem. The new design works on bottom brackets spindles with M8, M12, or M15 threads and adds spring preload for increased flexibility and rotation during use. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Pedro's Toothbrush is designed to tackle the drivetrain and is ideal for cleaning chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings. The ergonomic handle is paired with two purpose-built brush features. The tapering-length bristles up front are designed to scrub the intricate surfaces of chains, chainrings and cassettes while at the opposite end, longer, stiffer, larger-diameter bristles reach deep between the cassette cogs to remove even the deepest dirt and grime. - Durable double-ended brush - Ideal for chains, cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Recommended for use with Pedro's cleaner and degreaser products (sold separately) - Solvent-resistant synthetic handle and bristles - Not recommended for oral use
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl dipped grips. The RP-1 has .9mm tips on straight blades for small, internal snap rings. The tips open from 22mm to 0 (tips touching).
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
The 4th edition of the Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair is updated with the latest information, procedures and techniques and covers everything from minor adjustments to complete overhauls. The BBB-4 features clear, step-by-step instructions, high quality color photos and useful charts and graphs to thoroughly explain and demonstrate hundreds of repairs. Written by one of the world’s leading authorities on bicycle repair and maintenance, Park Tool Director of Education, Calvin Jones, the Big Blue Book is the perfect reference guide for nearly any level mechanic and every bike. New information and topics included in the BBB 4th edition: - 12-speed and 1x drivetrains - Tubeless tires - Disc brakes - Electronic shifting - New wheel building content - Updated headset and bottom bracket standards - Updated torque specifications - Updated troubleshooting tables
Park's BMX Screw-Type Chain Tool is the ideal shop tool for easy and reliable chain maintenance and repair. It works great on 3/16-inch BMX and freestyle chains, as well as 1/8-inch chains. It's made from investment-cast tool steel, has a replaceable driving pin, long handles for extra leverage and fine threading for easy chain pin removal. (Not compatible with 3/32-inch derailleur and 3/32-inch BMX chains.)
The BDT-1 solidly holds a belt drive rear sprocket (like a chain whip holds a chain drive cassette sprocket) so the nut or lockring can be removed. - Fits most major manufacturers’ sprocket sizes - Heavy duty, heat treated steel - Durable black phosphate finish - Vinyl dipped handle
Park's BBT-32 is the perfect solution for the home mechanic installing and removing Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. Made from investment-cast steel, the BBT-32 utilizes a flat tooth profile to ensure maximum engagement with the bottom bracket cup and features 32mm wrench flats.
Made from high precision, hardened Cro-Moly steel, Park's Bottom Bracket Tool (External Bearing) can be turned with a 3/8" drive wrench, 1" wrench, or Park Tool FRW-1 Freewheel Remover Wrench (each sold separately).
The BBT-4 is made for the installation and removal of 6-notch SC-S and AC-H cartridge cups used on sealed cartridge bottom brackets. These bottom brackets have six notches around the outside of each cup. The handle of the BBT-4 is vinyl coated for comfort. The major diameter of the tool is nominally 44mm, and the minor diameter 38mm. The BBT-4 is compatible with the following sealed cartridge bottom brackets: • Campagnolo Veloce • Xenon • Mirage • Daytona • Avanti
• 12” Tungsten steel hacksaw blade specially designed to smoothly cut carbon composite handlebars, forks, seat masts, seat posts, etc. • Fits Park Tool SAW-1 Hacksaw and most 12” hacksaws • The CSB-1 is designed for use with the SG-8 Saw Guide. NOTE: Similar to a grinding stone, do not use this blade on aluminum
Park's FR-5 Cassette Lockring Tool fits most cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM, SunTour, Chris King, and SunRace. Made from heat-treated tool steel, the FR-5 features an extra-long splined body to prevent slippage and can also be used to remove and install Shimano disc brake rotors. The FR-5 requires the use a chainwhip tool (sold separately) to prevent the cassette from turning during lockring removal.
Heat-treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin-wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5 has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, Sunrace, Suntour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Always use a quick-release skewer to hold the tool in place and snug to cogs when loosening; for solid axles, use the axle nut
Park Tool's 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor increases the size of the centering cone of the HTR-1 and HTR-1B Headtube Reaming and Facing Sets. The 750.2 will allow you to use the HTR-1(B) to ream and face head tubes designed to accept IS, ZS, and 1.5-inch EC headset standards. Before reaming or facing, make sure you have the correct cutting tool and pilot for the headset standard(s) you are using. Please refer to our product pages for cutters and pilots for this detailed compatibility information.
Page 1 of 3 Next page