Allows Thule Yepp Maxi to be installed on a bike with a rear rack with a load capacity of at least 35 kg/78 lbs and the ability to carry seat and bike bags. Features: - Fits rear racks measuring 11-17cm/4.5-6.7" - For use on rear racks with a load capacity of at least 35kg/78lbs
Easily transfer Thule Yepp Maxi between multiple bikes by using an additional frame adapter. Features: - Quick and easy to install
• Finally it's possible to enjoy life's two greatest pleasures at one time • Stainless steel mug holder mounts onto any handlebar in seconds (mug not included) • Fits 25.4 and 26.0 handlebars • Great gift idea
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
$20.00 - $22.00
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
- Authentic Soma head badges - Great for replacements or general supporting of your favorite steel bike brand -Fits 1-1/8-inch headtubes
- 60% Hemp/40% Cotton canvas top tube protector with foam pad - 17 Inches long with a loop to secure a lock, Velcro closure
Front and Rear SKS V-Brace Fender Stay Set with Drawbolts
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
Surly made these handy plates for use with either the Long Haul or Disc Trucker frames, and only the Long Haul and Disc Trucker frames. They are to be used with a bicycle kickstand to keep your bicycle upright while not moving as if by magic. The plates consist of two halves that, when clamped on your frame in conjunction with a kickstand, protect your chainstays from hamfisting by sandwiching the frame between the plates. Have you ever eaten a hamfist sandwich? They taste terrible, so avoid them like the plague.
8 sets of SKS Breakaway Mount Eyebolt and Nut Set
Page 1 of 1