Soma's robust original Saga touring frame has taken cyclists safely on adventures all over the planet, but some times you'll run terrain and weather where rim brakes might not be totally ideal on a heavily loaded bike. They know this, so they are bringing you a Saga Disc frameset.
- Specially chosen Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tubing; 31.8mm butted downtube and top tube for a stiffer front triangle. Larger frames have slightly thicker gauge tubing. Bombproof headtube is nearly impossible to ovalize.
- Longer chainstays and lower BB add stability and keep the panniers out of the way of your heels. Geometry puts the rider in a semi-upright position that is better for all-day riding.
- Disc brake specific dropouts work with ISO mount caliper. Rear brake mounts on the chainstay, so it doesn't interfere with rear rack or fender mounting
- Matching flat crown fork has double eyelets at the dropouts, as well as low-rider mid-leg pannier mounts, and mini rack eyelets.
- Size 56cm and larger use 700c tires. 52cm and smaller use 26". Size 54cm: you have models for either 700c or 26"
- 26" models can also be used with 650b wheels
|Frame||Tange Prestige heat-treated CrMo tubing|
|Fork||Matching flat crown fork, Disc brake specific dropouts work with ISO mount caliper|
|Caramelized Orange / 47cm||00849430030726||92391|
|Caramelized Orange / 50cm||00849430030733||92392|
|Caramelized Orange / 52cm||00849430030740||92393|
|Caramelized Orange / 54cm||00849430030764||92395|
|Caramelized Orange / 56cm||00849430030771||92396|
|Caramelized Orange / 58cm||00849430030788||92397|
|Caramelized Orange / 60cm||00849430030795||92398|
|Caramelized Orange / 62cm||00849430030801||92399|