- Features an extremely aggressive wing-shaped top section that saves watts while providing an incredibly comfortable hand position for cruising uphill
- Carbon fiber
- UCI compliant 43.5x16mm wing-shaped top section cuts through the wind
- Gentle sweep to tops and broad platform-great for seated climbing
- Internal cable groove-no need to tape all the way to the stem
- No-slip grit at stem and brake lever clamp areas
- 235g (40cm)
Which Reach and Drop you prefer depends on your hand size, arm length and riding style. If you like what you're riding, simply match it as closely as possible. In general, deeper drops and longer reaches are appropriate for riders with long arms and large hands while narrow drops and short reaches fit smaller riders. Handlebar Width is related to shoulder width. Riders usually prefer a handlebar width equal to the measurement between their shoulder blades, or slightly wider if they climb a lot or ride fast and hard.