The 1x guide is the definitive cross-country chainguide. Used on the World Cup circuit and even in the 2012 London Olympics, the 1x has a proven track record of dependability and performance. The 1x is the perfect guide for riders and racers wanting a lightweight single-ring front drivetrain for cross-country use or riders wishing for more security out of their "narrow/wide" or XX1/X01 setups. Freshly updated for 2015 with the new co-molded "TR" upper guide - lighter and quieter, what's not to love?
- Adds security to "narrow/wide" 1x10/11 and XX1/X01 drivetrains
- Most models accommodate 26-38t chainrings
- Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation
- New co-molded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance
- All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.
- Seat Tube mounted versions use first generation (V1) upper guides
- CX model is only compatible with two-ring, road crank chainlines
- BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Black / MTB Seat Tube Mount 34.9mm||00702430143462||20-9-300||BTI-MP2070|