LEV Integra 272 has always represented the latest technology but is already a classic among top contending dropper posts. With a myriad of firsts to it’s name; first hydraulic dropper to offer zero cable movement, first dropper to offer adjustable rotational orientation, first dropper to win a UCI World XC Eliminator event and first in countless enduros, magazine tests and customer satisfaction polls, LEV comes back ready to be the first dropper seatpost to outperform itself.
- Internally routed aluminum dropper
- Locks anywhere in vertical range, so post will not extend when lifting the saddle
- 2-bolt micro-adjustable seat rail clamp, angled bolts increase clamp strength
- Patented one-way roller clutch bearing
- Remote features alloy remote handlebar release lever, inline barrel adjuster and braided cables (ODI Lock-On grip compatible)
- 400mm length