Providing the ultimate mix of flexibility and freedom of movement with bombproof protection, the Unabomber is a go-to glove for downhill riding of all types. The perforated leather and air mesh top combine with proven Poron XRD knuckle and TPR-accented Clarino palms to create a glove that is ready for the toughest trails.
Design & Function:
- Perforated leather and air mesh top hand
- Poron XRD knuckle protection
- Ion-mask molecular protection for moisture management
- Clarino palm, Integrated TPR protection at the heel of the hand
- Absorbent micro-suede thumb
- Silicone grip fingertip
- Low profile wrist tab closure
Displaying reviews 1-2
I agree with the other reviewer - these gloves popped apart at the seams after just a couple months. The "carbon" knuckle looks cool, and I have actually rammed the outside of my hand into a wall that I rode too close to. The ballistic nylon on the outer palm area is all hairy and falling off. I've had other Fox gloves that lasted longer. They fit my hand great, I just wish they held up a little longer.
Buy these questions about 2 months ago and I used no more than 4 times and already broke the seams, not what it seems.